Keep Holding on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Your admins...
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Smile Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Selena-Gomez-
Latest topics
» 'Dentist Appointment' (Becca)
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:41 am by RHILEY BAKER

» Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open)
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:30 pm by QUINN FABRAY

» Another new day (open!!)
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:06 am by RHILEY BAKER

» The Smith Household - Open
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:29 pm by BECCA SMITH

» Yes, Yes, I'm Holly :D (duh..)
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:47 am by QUINN FABRAY

» Becca Smith
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:26 am by BECCA SMITH

» RHILEY BAKER
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:09 am by BECCA SMITH

» ANDERSON, Blaine
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 am by BLAINE ANDERSON

» BECCA SMITH
Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am by QUINN FABRAY

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Empty Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open)

Post  BECCA SMITH Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:56 am

Becca walked into the empty choir room a few minutes before the bell. She moved slowly past the band equipment, running her fingers along the cold, smooth piano. She pulled off the white jacket that seemed to make her feel more nervous and tossed it into one of the seats. Mr Schue had told her to meet him here and so she had done so. She was early, though so she hadn't really expected him to be there yet.

She sat at the piano and used just one hand at the higher end of the piano, her fingers dancing nimbly in a soft tune. She stopped quickly before anybody came in and as soon as she stopped, Becca heard the bell.

{outfit}
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Empty Re: Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open)

Post  QUINN FABRAY Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

I walked through the halls towards the choir room ignoring all the comments from everyone around me. Sam was meeting me there because he had football practice. I had my hand on my stomach and maneuvered through the halls carefully protecting the bulge on my stomach. It wasn't that big yet but it was noticeably bigger than my usual size.

I was running late so I expected everyone else to be there before me. I have to take my time getting to and from classes in these halls. You never know what will happen...
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

https://keepholdingon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Empty Re: Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open)

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 am

Becca stood against the far wall as people started walking in, only emerging from her place in the dark when Mr Schue walked in, chipper as ever. Even though she knew these people, Becca was still nervous to sing in front of anybody. The only person she sung to was her reflection. Literally. Becca looked at each person as they entered and noticed Quinn Fabray wasn't there yet. Mr Schue noticed this too and so started talking about random things to pass the time.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 am

The corridors started to clear out so I could hurry up. I opened the door to the choir room and noticed everyone already there. "Sorry, problems" I said looking at the bump sticking out of my stomach. I smiled at the girl waiting to perform before heading over to my seat next to Sam. I sat down and breathed a sigh of relief as the wait was taken off my feet. I kept one hand on my stomach but my other was holding Sam's.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 am

Becca smiled a small smile back at Quinn because she knew that people at school gave her a hard time about the baby. She wanted to let Quinn know she wasn't one of them. Mr Schue greeted Quinn with a bright smile and turned to the group. "Okay, guys. Give it up for our newest member, Becca Smith!" He lead the quiet claps that rippled through the glee club and Becca smiled shyly, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She glanced at Mr Schue who nodded encouragingly. She moved to sit at the sleek black piano. She took a deep breath and began playing.

{Can you guess which songg??? Very Happy}
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

I watched as Becca got ready to sing her song. It hadn't been so bad for me because I had done it with Santana and Brittany so I wasn't alone. Although I knew how she felt about singing in front of everyone by herself. I smiled sweetly at her.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 am

Before starting, Becca tried to calm herself down or her voice would be affected. She took a second deep breath and began singing.
"Well, I-I-I've been alone
Surrounded by darkness
I've seen how heartless

The world can be
I've seen you crying
You felt like it's hopeless

I'll always do my best
To make you see"

By this point, Becca was lost in the song written by her favorite singer of all time.
"Baby, you're not alone
'Cause you're here with me
And nothing's ever gonna bring us down
'Cause nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
It don't matter what'll come to be
Our love is all we need to make it through

Now I know it ain't easy
But it ain't hard trying
Every time I see you smiling
And I feel you so close to me
And you tell me

Baby, you're not alone
And you know it's true

I still have trouble
I trip and stumble
Trying to make sense of things sometimes
I look for reasons
But I don't need 'em
All I need is to look in your eyes
And I realize

Baby I'm not alone
And nothing's ever gonna take us down
And you know it's true

'Cause nothing, nothing, nothing can keep me from lovin' you
And you know it's true
You know our love is all we need
Our love is all we need to make it through"

When the song ended, Becca remembered she was actually performing, not just playing by herself at home. She also noted that she hadn't completely screwed up. She let out a sigh of relief and grinned before turning slightly in her seat to face the glee club.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 am

I let go of Sam's hand and my stomach and clapped for Becca. "Well done! I can guess that we all vote as a yes!" Mr Schue said patting Becca on the back and motioning her to go sit next to me.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 am

Well, Becca wasn't exactly expecting that. She smiled back at Will and ducked her head before taking the seat next to Quinn. She played with a strand of her hair while avoiding the stares from the other members of glee. She didn't know why they were staring, though. Was she that bad? Becca sighed silently and focused on Mr Schue.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:29 am

I put a hand back on my stomach and lent over to Becca as she sat down. "That was really good. Really close to Rachel quality and Rachel is good" I whispered to her.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 am

Becca looked at Quinn, surprised. "Really?" She had heard Rachel Berry sing and she found it hard to comprehend that she was almost as good.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  BLAINE ANDERSON Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 am

"Yeah, Becca, you were totally awesome." Blaine added, moving forward a row to sit next to his friend since Kindergarten. "And the piano-playing was epic."

{Outfit:-{D}
BLAINE ANDERSON
BLAINE ANDERSON
100 Posts
100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am

"Yes. Definetly" I said and then Mr Schue said, "If we have had enough of our own conversations" He looked at us when he said that "This weeks assignment is... you me at six!" He said looking at the whole group this time.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 am

Yay! Becca thought when Mr Schue mentioned You Me At Six. As much as she trusted Blaine, she hadn't totally believed him when he'd said that they actually didn't sing show tunes all day.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:59 am

I had a confused look on my face. I nudged Sam with my elbow. "Um, who's that?" I asked. "A really cool band" He answered and I nodded.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BLAINE ANDERSON Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 am

"Told you." Blaine whispered to Becca with a grin. He glanced back at Mr Schue and bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.
BLAINE ANDERSON
BLAINE ANDERSON
100 Posts
100 Posts

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 am

The bell rang and mr Schue said, "Pair together and perform a you me at six song! See you all in spanish" Everyone filed out apart from me. I was going to wait until everyone else was out of the way.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:26 am

Becca casually slapped Blaine's arm, not taking her eyes away from Mr Schue when he mentioned pairs. Because Blaine didn't have a choice. Becca was too nervous to pair up with anybody else. On her way out, Becca crouched down to tie a lace that had come undone while everybody else walked past her.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 am

I kissed Sam on the cheek once as he walked away. We had seperate classes next so we were going our seperate ways. I stood up carefully and headed to the door just like I had gotten to the choir room. I stopped next to the newest member of the grroup and said, "Hey."
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 am

Becca recognized the voice so was carful as she got to her feet. "Hey." She replied once she was safely upright. She smiled brightly. "I'm Becca."
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am

"I'm Quinn. And this-" I said gesturing to my stomach "- is someone with no name yet" I said jokingly. "Its nice to meet you" I added.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Sun May 01, 2011 8:32 am

Becca laughed a little at Quinn's joke about the baby. "Yeah, uh-I think everybody knows your name." She smiled.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Tue May 03, 2011 2:43 am

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Quinns1-2

I smiled back and said, "Yeah, Where's your next class?" I pulled my dress down a little because it had rose a bit from the little bump but not much. I sorted my hair out around my shoulders and kept smiling.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BECCA SMITH Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 am

"Oh, uh-Spanish." Becca replied with a smile. "I'm pretty sure Mr Schuester will get sick of me." She added with a laugh.
BECCA SMITH
BECCA SMITH
50 posts!
50 posts!

Back to top Go down

Post  QUINN FABRAY Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 am

Nerves, New Friends and New Directions. (Quinn, Open) Quinns1-2
"I have that class next" I said between gasps of laughter. "Come on, we can't be late." I said heading towards the door.
QUINN FABRAY
QUINN FABRAY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next